- UCI Division of Continuing Education via Coursera
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- 6 months of effort required
- 4.6 ★★★★★ (218 Ratings)
- Get started for $777
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Language: English
Lead complex projects to successful completion and tap into new career opportunities
In this flexible, hands-on program, you’ll have the opportunity to attend instructor-led virtual sessions, receive expert feedback on projects, and access career coaching services. Upon completing the 6-month Professional Certificate, you will:
- Have fulfilled the educational requirements of the Project Management Institute’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential, and be prepared to pass the PMP® exam
- Receive a Professional Certificate issued by the University of California, Irvine and 12 units of continuing education academic credit
- Be prepared to confidently direct project initiation, planning, and execution, and to apply proven project management tools at every stake of a project
The PMP® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers and is highly valued by employers in every industry.
- PMP® credential holders in the U.S. earn about 15% more than non-credentialed peers
- More than 500,000 annual job openings list project management as a required skill
There are no prerequisites for this Certificate. If you are not already familiar with basic project management best practices, you may want to start with the Introduction to Project Management Principles and Practices Specialization before beginning the Professional Certificate.
Content in this program is all online and available from anywhere. Core content includes:
- Pre-recorded video experiences
- Short, targeted online readings
- Practice exercises
- Peer-reviewed projects (with additional expert feedback)
- Comprehensive final project portfolio
- Real-world capstone project management simulation (with 100% virtual group projects)
As a Professional Certificate learner, you’ll have access to premium services to help you succeed. Services include:
- Instructor-led virtual sessions
- Regular instructor communication via forums and email
- Expert feedback on assignments
More Related Courses:
Project Management: The Basics for Success
The University of California, Irvine via Coursera
7 hours of effort required
242,514+ already enrolled!
★★★★★ (6,180 Ratings)
Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management
University of Virginia via Coursera
8 hours of effort required
98,910+ already enrolled!
★★★★★ (2,929 Ratings)
Project Management Life Cycle
Rochester Institute of Technology via edx
120 hours of effort required
113,478+ already enrolled!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.