- 5 weeks long
- 2-3 FREE, Upgradable
- Taught by: Josh Bezdek, Drake Boley, Brent Bonet, Matt Dixon
- View Course Syllabus
Online Course Details:
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Front-End Web Development.
Want to get started building Web pages with AngularJS, but feel a little overwhelmed? You’ve come to the right place. This course will teach you the programming language using a series of easy to understand AngularJS tutorials. The hands-on approach will teach you how the AngularJS framework works, and enable you to use HTML as your template language. You’ll also learn the basics of AngularJS’s module definition and how to perform basic dependency injection between components.
What you’ll learn
- Set up Angular and start using Angular modules and dependency injection
- Implement controllers and bind to controller scope
- Construct Angular views and templates by implementing expressions and built-in directives
- Implement promises as a method for processing asynchronous tasks
- Build a form in Angular and perform client-side validation