The Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) credential is from the Scrum Alliance that is going to validate your expertise in Scrum which is an agile framework. The scrum framework as we all know enables collaborative cross-functional teams to deliver projects in incremental portions. If you’re someone who has a passion for handling different projects and leads a team of passionate people then you are most probably the right person to become a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO). Now as a scrum master, it is your job to make a team work together and make them learn and implement Scrum. But as a CSPO, it is entirely your job to create a product vision, then order the product backlog. And then finally, make sure the whole team gives their 100% to delight the customer.TakeThisCourse.Net presents you with a list of top Scrum master Certifications for the year 2020 which all the companies demand and earning any one of these will lead you towards a successful career path. You can also find CSM Practice Test and Psm Certification Dumps Exam Questions that is close to real exam conducted by all the top 3 leading Scrum Master Certifications Organizations.
Benefits of becoming a CSPO:
Becoming a Certified Scrum Master Product Owner is going to bring you a lot of benefits which are mentioned below.
Helps you expand your career:
This certification will give you more career opportunities across all industry sectors who are adopting agile practices.
Maximize your team value:
As a Certified , you will develop such skills that will enable you to maximize the value of your team’s work and resulting products.
Enhance your learning:
You will be able to learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the product owner role.
Engaging with a global community:
Through this certification, you will get opportunities to engage with a global community of agile practitioners who are committed to continuous improvement.
And if you’re looking for study material to prepare for the PSM exam or the PSM practice tests, then click here.
What are the requirements to become a CSPO?
As the certification is not of an ordinary level, therefore there are some requirements that have to be followed.
- First, it is important for you to attend a face-to-face course that has been taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST). If not this, then you have to receive private practice coaching from a Certified Agile Coach (CAC).
- Then, you need to have taken 14 hours of live online training, or 16 hours of in-person training with your CST is also valid. If not both the options, then the third option is to have a 25 hours of face-to-face interaction with your CAC is also applicable.
- Once you have successfully completed the course, you will need to accept the License Agreement and then completing your Scrum Alliance profile is a must.
- Another thing to be kept in mind is after getting the Certified Scrum Product Owner certification it won’t stay valid forever. Instead, you would need to earn Scrum Education Units (SEUs) every two years to renew your certification.
What knowledge areas does the CSPO cover?
All those who need to prepare for the CSPO exam must have a complete idea about its knowledge areas. So, here we have mentioned all the Certified Scrum Product Owner learning objectives.
- An understanding of the product owner core competencies.
- Describing the purpose and strategy.
- Understanding everything about customers and users.
- A knowhow of how to valid product assumptions.
- Working with the product backlog.
Passing the CSM exam demands thorough understanding of all the knowledge areas of scrum. So get your hands on best CSM certification dumps by clicking here.
Career benefits for a CSPO certified:
CSPO certification is an advanced level certification and can give you a chance to level up your career. Not just in terms of your designation but you will also be making more money. So here are some of the career benefits for a Certified Scrum Product Owner certified.
- You will get high job offers from reputed companies.
- You will be recognized as the professional manager of the product backlog.
- You will become a professional in prioritizing and changing items in the product backlog.
- The Certified Scrum Product Owner certification is going to hold the same weightage as of any candidate who has completed their educational background. In short, having more educational background won’t matter here.
- This certification is a foundation certification that will become the start of the product owner certifications. In short, if you wish to grow up the career ladder, then this certification is the first step to fulfill your desire to become a reputed Scrum professional.
|#||Course Name||Instructor Name||Duration|
In short, this certification will expand your career horizon, would help you earn a good salary, enhance your skills, and what not. Therefore, it won’t be wrong to say that this certification is one of the best ways for you to brighten up your career. So, make up your mind and get in the race of becoming one of the best CSPO’s we have in the industry and never stop learning.